Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pregnanacy

Well I went into the doctor yesterday to get another biphysical profile. Emma passed again with flying colors! It took about 5 minutes to do the whole thing. She is also measuring a week ahead of schedule, so I may have only 6 weeks left.We also had a party for Julia on Monday. We had cupcakes and ice cream and Julia was so cute. SHe kept telling people she was 3 1/2. She made a lot of dough for her birthday so we decided to let her spent half and put the other half in savings. SHe got 3 tinker bell fairies with her birthday money. She has been very possisve of her birthday ballons. We sure do enjoy her! She also insists on being a big girl and walking everywhere! What a relief for me since I am getting bigger!!Well that's the news from us, I will tell kyle to post some pictures!

No comments: